Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Animation Review

Butterfly & Flowers
I think it is really good and that the movement of the flowers is good

fight Game
I think its a good movement except that you can't understand it

Big to small ball
I think its good except for there's only one moving thing

Elaine
I like the rotation path and that it uses two moving objects

Mario
I think its a good movie and that it came out really good and uses many different tweens

Naruto
I think its awesome because of all the flips and all the movement that this animation shows

Ninja and Mario
Its good except for the editing you could see dome lines that am pretty sure you are not supposed too.

Shapes
I like it especially that they make the heart transparent and that the shapes rotate.

Penguin and the bee
I like the penguin its cute and that they use rotation on the bee although its going very fast.

Confusion in Sports
I like it but why is a bat hitting a basketball

Chicken
I like the movement of it


runaway chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment