- The first thing I created would be a rectangle(cube) that is named as building. how I created it would be by going to the main menu> create> polygon primitives> go down to cube and click on the option box. (Channel box details) Translate x(0) y(6) z(0) Rotate x(0) y(0) z(0) Scale x(1) y(1) z(1)
- Second thing I created would be a cylinder that is named door. How I created this object is by going to the main menu> create> NURBS primitives> go down to cylinder and click on it when you go down to the selection box you go down to the degrees and put in 180. you just click in the screen. then you go to the channel box or to the move tool and position it where you want the cylinder to be. (Channel box details) translate x(0) y(-0.124) y( 3.19) rotate x(-90.283) y(0) z(0) Scale x(1) y(1) z(1)
- Third thing i created was a sphere named top of building. I went to the main menu > create> NURBS primitives > Click on sphere> go down to the setting box > go to degrees and change it to 180 > click on the screen > go to the rotate tool and rotate the sphere > then go to the move tool and position the sphere on top of the building (Channel box details) Translate x(0) y( 12.139) z(0) Rotate x(.88.704) y( 5.892) z (0) Scale x(1) y (1) z (. 5)
Channel box details
Transform rotate scale
No comments:
Post a Comment